things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
when i find myself in times of trouble
sebastian stan comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
I don’t even know what I’m doing with my life
Tender-hearted heroes are so important to me.
Heroes that are soft-spoken and kind, that want nothing more than to take care of everyone.
Heroes that are sweet and good, that always leave folks smiling in their wake.
Heroes that see good in everyone, who want to be good to everyone.
Heroes that are gentle and compassionate, that wish to share the boundless joy in their hearts with the world.
She had curves in all the wrong places - some of them cast a 3-dimensional shadows, still others hummed a low, discordant note as they flitted about like flies. She was nothing like other girls - she was an abomination from the 6th plane of torment